My French Lunch Break

While studying abroad in Cannes I grew to appreciate the importance the French place on their "dejeuner" (lunch). French lunch breaks are commonly 2 hours in order to give people time to truly relax from work, cook and enjoy their most extravagant meal of the day. This blog is dedicated to the idea of taking some extra time in the middle of each day to truly appreciate the gifts of food, nature, friendship, family, art and health.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Say I Like Autumn

I should really be banned from online shopping.

Nevertheless I spent today's late afternoon lunch break creating my Autumn Wish List...


Sadie Ankle Boots from Anthrpologie


Nicoletta Blouse from Anthropologie


Jones Patchwork Quilt from Urban Outfitters




Summer Frock Apron from Anthropologie


Antique Trunk to DIY into a funky coffee table 
(idea courtesy of the Venice House) 


Spring Leaves Throw Pillow from Home Centric


Vintage Wood Calendar Chalkboard from Urban Outfitters

...sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment