My French Lunch Break

While studying abroad in Cannes I grew to appreciate the importance the French place on their "dejeuner" (lunch). French lunch breaks are commonly 2 hours in order to give people time to truly relax from work, cook and enjoy their most extravagant meal of the day. This blog is dedicated to the idea of taking some extra time in the middle of each day to truly appreciate the gifts of food, nature, friendship, family, art and health.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's the Little Things...




My life has been insanely busy lately, but I am trying every day to remember to appreciate the little things in life to help myself get through each crazy day. Here are some of the little things that made me smile these past couple weeks :)

1 comment:

  1. The afternoon naps instead of COM class, the early mornings at the coffee house... all good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete