My French Lunch Break

While studying abroad in Cannes I grew to appreciate the importance the French place on their "dejeuner" (lunch). French lunch breaks are commonly 2 hours in order to give people time to truly relax from work, cook and enjoy their most extravagant meal of the day. This blog is dedicated to the idea of taking some extra time in the middle of each day to truly appreciate the gifts of food, nature, friendship, family, art and health.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hidden Art at Super Bowl Sunday

In addition to the fact that the Saints dominated the game (props to Tracy Porter for that incredible interception!!), being a PR/Advertising major encouraged me to pay particularly close attention to the multi-million dollar advertisements. Perhaps it's the bias my major causes, but I am inclined to believe that some advertisements truly qualify as art.

So...which artistic advertising attempt won the position of #1 Super Bowl Commercial in my book?

Parisian Love -by Google

French-inspired and an adorable concept--so perfect for my blog :) Cheers to the creativity of advertising and the tradition of a great American sport.

1 comment:

  1. as much as i love a beautifully touching commercial, there are two things you need to remember:

    keep your hands off my mama
    keep your hands off my doritos

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rsEnwKrsvc

    <3 your roomie

    ReplyDelete